$130 per 50-55 minute session
$150 per 75 minute session (ISTDP)
$150 per Initial session (75-90 minutes)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am paneled with Aetna, Anthem, Cigna and Medicare. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits? Tele-health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? What is my co-pay for mental health appointments?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will they cover 75-90 minute sessions?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I provide online therapy for clients through a secure online portal specifically designed for health professionals. Fees are the same as for in person sessions. We may need a 15 minute setup consultation which I offer for free.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check and electronic payments through my website payment portal.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required for full cancellation and/or rescheduling your appointment. If you call to cancel or reschedule less than 48 hours in advance of your appointment, you will be required to pay half the cost of the session. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and do not call in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Since I am not able to bill insurance for sessions you did not attend, you will be required to pay these costs yourself, without the benefit of insurance reimbursement.
For questions and information about scheduling or billing, please contact me at 757-603-3997.